Tuesday, July 05, 2005

me, you and I, the description of life

We all think of ourselves as individuals but I think that we are all part of something bigger, like it is mentioned in many religions we can see the future, we have foresight to think into the future. But we don’t really know what instore is for the future as we can only look back at the past and learn from it. I know only of what I have read and I what I believe has happened in the past but what I know for sure that I am here now. I can remember back to when I was young, I can remember what I thought when I was younger I remember the actions that I did in the past but for thinking about the future it is hard to realise what I may do. I think this is one of life’s common mysteries how can we be so sure what will happen in the future? People have ideas and they also have plans but that only something for their control on their lives. People need something that can be in control of or lean on something, perhaps it may be work, religion or self contemplation but if we never lean on anything would that mean we wouldn’t have to lean on anything thus seeing into the future or having sight to understand the future.

I remember when I was about 7yrs old and I was sitting in the primary school I went to, I went to Church of England primary school, a Christian school and every morning we would have an assembly where the headmaster would read something from the bible and I explain it to the whole school. For awhile I did believe and I prayed like many other kids around me but I soon thought that all this talk and I listened and try to make sense of it in my head, but to me it no sense, I want it to but it didn’t. So one day I sat there and looked out the giant windows of the assembly hall and thought that if what this man was saying wasn’t real to me then what if the world wasn’t real at all just illusion or a dream that I would never wake up to. So whilst looking out the window I thought as if this life or whatever were a dream and my life as it is and the way I think started.

Life as we know it is consisted of many questions to get to somewhere in life but if we don’t ask any questions there would be now answers and without those two things in life, what would life consist of.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this exactly describes what runs through my head. i thought that i was the only one...

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home